Leadership 101 Programme Facts and Figures
- Designed for leaders about to step up to their first leadership role or,
- Those who are new in their time as a leader
The Leadership 101 Programme is also highly relevant to more senior leaders who have had a limited theoretical grounding in the art and science of leadership
- The Leadership 101 Programme consists of six modules, running over a six-month period.
- Each module has a discrete theme, and is of a half-day duration (8.30 am to 12.30 pm).
- Modules occur at intervals of between 4-5 weeks.
- Participants are expected to apply their learning from each module in the subsequent weeks, and their progress is reviewed at the next module. This provides a degree of accountability, which is often necessary to prompt action, and the application of new learning.
- The Leadership 101 Programme content includes:
- Strategic Self Awareness knowledge and insight utilising the Hogan Leadership Focus report
- Ethical and values-based behaviour and decision making
- Intuitive and rational decision making
- Building relationships and achieving Influence
- Resolving conflict
- Building and leading teams
- Leading teams through change
- Motivation and engagement
There are currently two Leadership 101 Programmes scheduled for 2018, with both programmes running in Christchurch.
- Leadership 101 18-1: Commences Tuesday 20 March 2018, concludes Wednesday 8 August 2018
- Leadership 101 18-2: Commences Wednesday 11 July, concludes Tuesday 4 December 2018
Full details including module dates are available on the programme pages.
The Leadership 101 Programme can be run anywhere in New Zealand, provided there are at least ten participants. Contact Team Leader if you would like to make this happen.
The Leadership 101 Programme can also be run in-house for organisations. Contact Team Leader if you are interested in investigating this option.
Did you know that New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE) offers funding to help small to medium NZ businesses grow and develop?
NZTE operates a Capability Development Voucher scheme, which enables employers to receive up to 50% funding for approved training and development.
Team Leader is an approved training provider under this scheme, and you can access this funding for our Leadership 101 Programme.
Want Leadership Development for mid and upper level leaders?
Team Leader also provides bespoke leadership training specific for mid and upper level leaders.
Contact Rob, email@example.com and tell him what you're after.