Leadership 101 Facts and Figures
- Designed for leaders about to step up to their first leadership role or,
- Those who are new in their time as a leader
Leadership 101 is also highly relevant to more senior leaders who have had a limited theoretical grounding in the art and science of leadership
- Leadership 101 is a three-day workshop
- Leadership 101 includes a half day follow-up workshop two months after the main workshop to consolidate learning
- Leadership 101 content includes:
- Self Awareness knowledge and insight utilising the Hogan Potential report
- Ethical and values-based behaviour and decision making
- Intuitive and rational decision making
- Building relationships and achieving Influence
- Resolving conflict
- Building and leading teams
- Leading teams through change
- Motivation and engagement
Did you know that New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE) offers funding to help small to medium NZ businesses grow and develop?
NZTE operates a Capability Development Voucher scheme, which enables employers to receive up to 50% funding for approved training and development.
Team Leader is an approved training provider under this scheme, and you can access this funding for our Leadership 101 leadership training workshops.
Want Leadership Development for mid and upper level leaders?
Team Leader also provides bespoke leadership training specific for mid and upper level leaders.
Contact Rob, firstname.lastname@example.org and tell him what you're after.